laluan iklan

Sunday, 24 October 2010

new product (NIVEA firming body lotion)

Share
              I've always enjoyed trying out new products, especially when it is a product designed by a company I love, such as Nivea. I have been using this product for the past 1 month and had already noticed a big difference within a week of usage. My skin appear to be tighter, smoother and firmer.


I think there is at a certain age in life when you do not feel as young as you once did. ..where you start to see lines, dimples and marks appearing and your skin just seems to start losing that young look and feel. So , now the question is when do we need to start using a firming lotion? at what age?
 - I don't think there is a right or wrong age to start using a firming lotion, it is entirely up to the individual Skin that is not toned can be loose in the young, or old.

So what makes me feel so good about this product:
  • I love the smell..it smell so lovely and fresh and it stays long on your skin..not bad at all
  • cheap stuff..and work well
  • absorb very quickly
How does it work? 

Q10

Q10 is a natural component of your skin which actively works to keep it firm; however levels of Q10 decrease with age and the skin becomes less able to renew itself. so this lotion enriches the natural levels of Q10 empowering your skin with the energy and strength it needs to remain toned and supple. 

well..for those who are looking for a cheap and great product that can do wonders to your skin..I highly recommended this product..

5/5




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...