- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 package active dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3/4 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (about 10 ounces), divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- All very easy..First of all..dissolve the honey and yeast in the warm water..yeast is a living thing so you have to feed them with honey..if u cant find any honey..add a little sugar instead..=)
- Then, add about 2 cup of flour and salt to the yeast mixture..and stir until a soft dough form..
- Knead, pummel, throw the dough to the air.. stretch them..do what ever you like..until it's nice and elastic..oh remember to add the rest of the flour one spoon at a time to prevent the dough from sticking to you hand..
- Then, place the dough in a large bowl coating with the olive oil or cooking spray...Cover the bowl with cling film or a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rise in a warm place for about 30 minute to 1 hour..well...until it doubled in rise.
- Once the dough had rised, divide them into 2..roll them and sprinkle with cornmeal (optional)..and make up into balls..and keep them for 30 minutes (if you seriously cant wait any longer) or overnight.
And here's how it will look like..
The toppingsTomato paste
Grated cheese (mozzarella, permesan, romano or some combinantion)
Chosen topping ( it can be whatever you like..anything you can find)
Roll out the dough on a floured surface..i just rolled them on the pizza tray to save time..=)
Spred the tomato paste on the dough..In my case..I used tomato with basil
Sprinkle some cheese and add any other topping..I used peppers and prawn because that are the only things I can find in the fridge..My other favourite toppings are sweetcorn..mushroom..pineapple..tuna..chicken...well..i ate almost anythings..LOL
Place the pizza on the over tray at 180C or gas mark 4 for 15 to 25 minutes..Well, it depends on your oven..sometimes it can take more than 25 minutes or less than 15minutes...The cheese should look golden brown..make sure you dont overcook or burnt them..