laluan iklan

CIkgu Biology

My Photo
hye you all.my name is sarah..i love keeping everything simple but gorgeous!i love my family..love to travel and eating out. A biology lecturer insyaAllah (^_^)

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Resipi Ayam Kung Pao

Share I had been seeing a lots of Chinese food recipes and I just had to try making one of the recipe..Among all the recipes I saw on the internet, I chose to make Kung Pao chicken for dinner..Resipi ni originally from China, and dinamakan after orang yg cipta recipe ni sendiri. Dua benda yang unik about the dish are nuts and dried chilli.


Ingredients


Marinade
2 Chicken breast (boneless)
2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce
2 teaspoon of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
pinch of salt


Sauce
2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup chicken stock ( or cube ayam + air)


Others
2 clove garlic
1 onion or spring onion
2 small slice of ginger
4 tablespoon oil
5-8 dried chilli
a few drop of sesame oil
vegetables ( broccoli and green pepper)
peanuts ( cooked )



Preparation


Cut the chicken into 1 inch cube and mix them with the marinate ingredient, Marinade for about 20-30 minutes.


kung pao marinade

While the chicken is marinated, prepare the sauce and other ingredient in a small bowls. Cut the chilies into half and remove all the seeds.



Heat the oil in a pan. Add the oil as much as you prefer. I use the same amount of oil. When the oil is hot, fry the chicken until it is almost 80% cooked and remove from the pan.


goreng ayam

Use the left over oil to cook the dried chili for about 30 seconds. Add onion, garlic and ginger, stir fry until aromatic ( sampai naik bau and bawang nampak garing).


DSC_0603
bawang cili

Add vegetables..you can use any vegetables you like..In my case, I chose brocooli and pepper ( my favourite)


add sayur

Add the combined sauce in the pan. Bring to boil. Add the chicken into the pan and add the peanuts.
And serve hot ( kalau ade spring onion and tabur sikit kacang lagi sedap)


kung pao chicken

Happy trying! nyum-nyum

(^_^)

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...