laluan iklan

Friday, 1 April 2011

Someone like you

Share

hye..saja nak share lagu yg sarah personally think sangat cantik..honestly tears almost falling down from my eye bila first time dgr lagu nie…I’m sure most of us know Adele..seorang penyanyi and penulis lirik lagu yang sangat2 berbakat besar..Each time dengar Adele menyanyi..you can actually feel her emotion and sincerity. Leonardo da Vinci once said "Simplicity is the art of sophistication"..Adele singing to a piano on an empty stage with no backing demonstrates how true this is. (^_^)

Lagu ni sesuai untuk orang yg jatuh cinta dengan kawan baik sendiri and kawan die dah nak kawin tak lama lagi…like my story kot..I’m sure ramai pernah go through this kind of feeling..falling in love with your best friend..Sometimes I wonder if he has the same feeling towards me..maybe not..I think it would be better if this relationship remain the same..I don't want to take any risk because i might be ruining or loosing my friendship with him..Tapi it depends gak dgn situasi..some people might be very lucky, they end up kawin dengan best friend sendiri ..so sweet..(^_^)

If you think U need to tell him/her about your feeling,,take your time k..think about all the possibilities that will happen if you take the risk..Becareful about coming out to tell your bestfriend too suddenly or openly..Tak kisah la nak cakap camne.Jangan rushing2 k.If kena reject or cinta tak berbalas…STAY COOL je okeh..at least korang diberi peluang which everyone else would die for..eh!! dah mcm Dr Love lak..ok2..stop2…Enjoy the song!!

-Adele-

someone like you

I heard that you’re settled down.
That you found a girl and you’re married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn’t give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
I hoped you’d see my face & that you’d be reminded,
That for me, it isn’t over.

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

You’d know how the time flies.
Only yesterday was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
I hoped you’d see my face & that you’d be reminded,
That for me, it isn’t over yet.

Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don’t forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”

Nevermind, I’ll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don’t forget me, I beg, I remembered you said:
“Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead”
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

 

 

To my bestfriend..I always pray for your happiness and success..Whatever happen between us..you are and will always be my best friend..


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

SoLy SoLicious said...

waaaa..
tacing2 ^^

kay_are said...

macam pernah denagr.. rase nye r.. tapi x sure.. ++ nak denagr internet "laju" sangat so x mampu T_T

steps said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...